West Vancouver Baptist Church (WVBC) can accept e-transfers through our bank account. If you would like to donated by Interac e-transfer, please follow these steps:
- Log into your personal banking website or app.
- Select the e-transfer option available from your bank. You may need to set up WVBC as a payee. In Recipient put West Vancouver Baptist Church. You will see a notice Autodeposit enabled – You are sending money to WEST VANCOUVER BAPTIST CHURCH, who has set up Autodeposit. The money will be automatically deposited into their account without the need for them to answer a question, so please make sure the email address / mobile number and this name are correct.
- Enter the email address: email@example.com (Church Envelope Secretary). This is so we receive notification of the deposit.
- Enter the amount.
- Include a note for how the funds should be designated (see list below), and if you are donating by e-transfer for the first time please include your email address so we can contact you to obtain your tax receipt details. If you have a WVBC envelope number, please include your number.
- Send e-transfer.
Please note we have registered the above email with our bank so you should not be required to add a security question and response. The money will be automatically deposited into our account and we will receive notification to the email address above.
Please note the following list of ministry categories:
- General Fund – donations to this fund supports the church operating budget, including church staff, ministry programs, and building operating expenses.
- Missions Fund – supports local and international missions and outreach programs. This fund is administered by the Missions Committee.
- Benevolence Fund – supports those in need of temporary support.
- Refugee Sponsorship Fund – supports refugee families under our care.
“Any donor directed or restricted contributions donated to a WVBC approved program or project will be used as restricted by the donor, with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by Council, the remaining directed or restricted contributions will be used where needed most.”