West Vancouver Baptist Church (WVBC) can accept e-transfers through our bank account. If you would like to donated by Interac e-transfer, please follow these steps:
- Log into your personal banking website or app.
- Select the e-transfer option available from your bank. You may need to set up WVBC as a payee.
- Enter the email address: email@example.com (Church Envelope Secretary).
- Enter the amount.
- Include a note for how the funds should be designated (see list below), and if you are donating by e-transfer for the first time please include your email address so we can contact you to obtain your tax receipt details. If you have a WVBC envelope number, please include your number.
- Send e-transfer.
Please note we have registered the above email with our bank so you should not be required to add a security question and response. The money will be automatically deposited into our account we will receive notification to the email above.
Please note the following list of ministry categories:
- General Fund – donations to this fund supports the church operating budget, including church staff, ministry programs, and building operating expenses.
- Missions Fund – supports local and international missions and outreach programs. This fund is administered by the Missions Committee.
- Benevolence Fund – supports those in need of temporary support.
“Any donor directed or restricted contributions donated to a WVBC approved program or project will be used as restricted by the donor, with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by Council, the remaining directed or restricted contributions will be used where needed most.”