- This event has passed.
The Harvest Project – MISSIONS MIX-N-MINGLE
September 24, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
We would like for everyone to bring a canned good the following week as a donation and “cost of admission” for our Cup-of-Soup Ministry on September 24. This would be a great week to bring a friend to church and connect over a cup of soup!
After the service, MISSIONS will be serving soup/bread/veggies (light lunch)……where you can learn more about Harvest and also get involved locally as a hands-on volunteer at the Harvest Project …. to be the hands, heart and feet of Jesus!
Remember- bring your CANNED GOODS (or grocery store gift card) for “cost of admission”
MOST NEEDED ITEMS:
1. Baked Beans (small, med)
2. Canned Veggies (small)
3. Canned Meat
4. Canned Fish
5. Canned Tomatoes
6. Canned Pasta Sauce
7. Peanut Butter
8. Canned Fruit
9. Diapers (size 5 & 6)
Boxes will be in the foyer – no fresh food please.
Harvest Project positively impacts our local community by providing:
- 4,600+ client-care coaching & drop-in sessions
- 5,500+ food hampers & emergency-bags of food
- Food-recovery program that redistributed fresh and non-perishable food valued at over $500,000
- Clothes For Change Thrift Shop – clothing support for clients plus retail sales to public
- 120 active volunteers and 19,000 volunteer-hours of service annually