Barnabas Landing is nestled on the north side of Keats Island, British Columbia. Where is Keats Island? Keats Island is across from the town of Gibsons, located in Howe Sound on the Sunshine Coast.
They are a world away. But surprisingly, they are only 25 km (15 miles) from the city of Vancouver.
Barnabas Landing is a place where:
- Families can grow closer together and create memories in a setting of Christian community
- Parents are encouraged and equipped to have stronger families
- Marriages are nurtured and given tools to strengthen the relationship
- Leaders are supported and reinvigorated for a larger vision and more effective ministry
- Young adults are nurtured through Biblical teaching, service, and interaction with others for a deeper relationship with Jesus
For more information please visit their website.