Our On-going Call
An overview of 41 years in ministry.
- We need patiently to learn what others need.
- We also need to learn the ways we seek to serve God that actually do damage.
- We practice gentleness, because "the Lord is near." Philippians 4:5
If we are willing to mature, we can be confident the Lord will bring us to a sense of wholeness before him. Philippians 1:6
- And we can rejoice in him as we grow. Philippians 5:4
Be patient. "He who is in a hurry delays the things of God." (Vincent de Paul)
- A Song of Stillness by J. M. Bergman
- Thank You!
- A prayer by Richard of Chichester