West Vancouver Baptist Church, a church in affiliation with the Canadian Baptists of Western Canada, holds and teaches doctrines and principles which Baptist Churches have commonly held, among which are:
- Belief in one God, Creator of all, existing in three equal Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Belief that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are divinely inspired and, with the instructional help of the Holy Spirit, are sufficient authority in matters of belief and practise.
- Belief in the sinfulness of all people and each one's dependency upon the mercy of God for salvation.
- Belief in the incarnation of the Son of God, and His atonement for sin by the sacrifice of Himself and His shed blood on Calvary's cross, through which believers are freely justified by grace.
- Belief that the church universal, as the body of Christ, has as its objective to serve Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- Belief in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the just and the unjust, the eternal reward of the righteous and the retribution of the unrighteous.
- Belief that there are two principal ordinances to be observed by the church, as found in the New Testament:
- Baptism - the immersion of the believer in water, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, whereby he or she obeys Christ's command and sets forth his or her identity with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. The ordinance is given to the Church to administer and commend to the believer.
- The Lord's Supper - the partaking by believers of bread and wine, which symbolizes the Lord's body and shed blood, in the remembrance of Him proclaiming His death until he comes. Believing Christians are invited to participate in this ordinance.
- Belief in the separation of Church and State and acknowledgement that God ordains the powers that be, for the good order of society.
By holding to and proclaiming these beliefs, we aim to make more and better followers of Jesus Christ
西温浸信会（West Vancouver Baptist Church）是加西浸联会
（Canadian Baptists of Western Canada）的附属教会，坚守并传播浸信会普遍持有的教义和原则，其中包括：
- 施洗 - 以圣父、圣子和圣灵之名为信徒施浸水礼，借此，他或她将服从基督的命令，并表明借着基督的死、埋葬和复活，在基督里的身份。该授予教会的教仪，旨在管理信徒，并推荐信徒这样做。
- 圣餐 - 信徒领受象征着主的身体和血的饼和红葡萄酒，以纪念耶稣的死，宣扬祂的死，直到祂再来。我们邀请信主的基督徒谨守这一教义